Welcome to Prospect Resources
Developing the Arcadia Lithium Deposit
Prospect Resources Limited (ASX:PSC) is an Africa-focused battery minerals company based in Perth with operations in Zimbabwe, and exploration activities in Zimbabwe and the DRC.
Prospect’s flagship project is the Arcadia Lithium Project located on the outskirts of Harare in Zimbabwe. The Arcadia Lithium Project represents a globally significant hard rock lithium resource and is being rapidly developed by Prospect’s experienced team, focusing on near term production of petalite and spodumene concentrates, click here for more information.
Prospect has a strong, agile team split between Africa and in Perth who have the optimal experience to rapidly develop the Arcadia Lithium Project alongside building Prospect’s portfolio of battery metal projects:
Africa Team - focus on development and exploration
- Strong and experienced local team with a track record of discovering, proving, building and operating mining projects in Africa
- Significant majority of the Prospect team based on the ground in the region
Australia Team – focus on transactions, financing, investor relations, corporate governance and marketing / offtake:
- Small and focused, Perth based, head office team
- Deep lithium and related minerals process and marketing experience and network
- Deep financial market and transaction experience
The Company’s primary focus is the development of the Arcadia Project, but exploration and review of other battery metal projects within Prospect’s portfolio is ongoing:
- Good Days (Lithium – Zimbabwe)
- Chishanya Carbonatite (Rare Earth Elements – Zimbabwe)